I. Principal’s Report (Mr. Landeryou)
- In the process of closing up the school year…two big buckets – working through enrollment. Hopefully, people have already enrolled because it impacts budgeting. 80% enrolled towards our projected number for next year.
- Class lists are going up on June 1st and your name won’t be on the list if your child is not enrolled
- Sending something out tonight or very soon about staffing for next year – changes as always. Teachers moving different places. We’re finalizing one of our final hires.
- Move up day – first week in June – parent meet and greet to meet your new teacher.
- 6 trailers will be built this summer
- Moving out 3 4th grade classes and 2 5th grade classes into them
- State of the art modules – bathrooms in them, technology will be outfitted.
- The company seems great – they seem on top of it…Mr. Riley is on top of it.
- Commitment is to get them done in advance of school year. Sending letters to nearby neighbors to let them know they will be going up this summer.
- Thank you – it’s been a great year.
II. PTO General Announcements
- Parent teacher conferences on May 24th
- 5 day weekend coming up – there will be activities on Friday but not on Memorial Day
- Spirit week – ends on June 8th – back to school picnic is that evening – one of our best attended events
- Hootenanny – May 31st (6:30-8)
- June 12th – 5th grade graduation
- June 15th – Last day of school (half day)
III. Treasurer’s Report – Vote on PTO Budget for 2018/2019 School Year
- Tricia Duncan – We try to be very transparent with our budget so you can see where money is going
- 7 teacher aids – $215K (salaries don’t include KEHP salaries)
- The rest is going into classrooms for supplies and technology
- Heather Schwager made a motion to approve the budget and someone seconded it.
- Budget was approved.
IV. Vote on Officers for the 2018/2019 School Year
- Lauren Herrington and Bernadette Helman – moving off of LSAT
- Payroll – Carrie Trieu – she has to pay everyone every 2 weeks – she did this for 2 years – huge thanks to her
- Jim Mello – Has given 2 years of service to the Executive Committee, last year coming up at Key
- LSAT representative – voting at the picnic at the end of the year
- Tricia also thanked Liz for everything she’s done for the hospitality committee – is now rolling off.
- A motion was made and seconded Motion seconded to approve the slate
- Meeting adjourned