Attendees: David Landeryou, Kelly Penfield, Dana Rooney, John Nichols, Elissa Petruzzi, Jessica Kramer, Adam Kirschenbaum, Sharon Scholem, Julie Hayes, Sara Ritchey, Jessi Cates-Bristol
1. Approve last month’s minutes
- Minutes approved.
2. Principal’s Report
- Winter Reading Program went great.
- Open House had a great turn out and good feedback from families.
- Gearing up for the budget. Hopefully hear something in the next few days.
3. Teacher’s Report
- Thank you for food for Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- We are appreciating the computers and are using them. The library really appreciates it as well. Want to provide information of how teachers are using the technology to share with the community.
4. Discuss Fund the Future for the Auction
- Going to survey staff on need. One idea is a discussion of professional development foci.
5. Membership Coordinator Report
- 74% (195 families) donating
- Will send a new email to non-paid families.
6. Treasurer’s Report
- Budget appears to be on track and in line with projections.
7. KEHP Update
- Discussion of proposed new policies for next school year.
- Only a few remaining families not paid on bulk supplies/dues.
8. LSAT Update
- DCPS anticipates the budget coming soon. The turnaround will be tight to give feedback. Trying to figure out how to get community feedback
- Bill Slover has agreed to be a community member LSAT member for next year.
9. Equity Team Update
- The website for equity will launch in February after one last review.
- The last meeting was January 17. We heard from the Kindred groups, and they are excited about the work they are doing. They are in the process of selecting community projects and discussions of working with the existing equity group.
- One Key Community Night — March 18 at 6:30 at Key; as a way to survey the community as well as to inform the community on the work being done.
10. New Business