Attendees: David Landeryou, Kelly Penfield, Sharon Scholem, Alison Kinnahan, Jessica Kramer, Adam Kirschenbaum, Anne Tsai Bennett, Brian Bennett
1. Approve last month’s minutes
- Minutes approved.
2. Principal’s Report
- Thank you for a great event with the auction.
3. Teacher’s Report
- Thank you for the auction. We had a great time.
4. Membership Coordinator Report
- Since the last report, no one has donated. We sent a reminder in mid-February.
5. Treasurer’s Report—Discuss Proposed Budget for Next Year
- Reviewed budget overview for proposed draft budget.
6. KEHP Update
- We are working on the shed and did fix the fence this past weekend.
- 20 families on the waitlist for next year. Families cannot get on the waitlist until you are registered.
- Registration will open in April and will announce the new policies for those contracts.
7. LSAT Update
- End of Year Picnic will have a booth to discuss LSAT.
- LSAT put in the final petition for funds.
8. Equity Team Update
- One Community Night next Wednesday.
- Equity will launch a survey for baseline data on equity on Wednesday as well.
9. New Business
- There is parent concern about being down to 2 custodians. Parents were wiping handrails after school today.
- Ms. Kulas had her baby on Friday, and Ms. Taylor will be filling in for her.