PTO Executive Committee Meeting Minutes – January 6, 2020
Attendees: David Landeryou, Kelly Penfield, Jessica Kramer, Adam Kirschenbaum, Susan Haese, Elissa Petruzzi, Alison Kinnahan, John Nelson, Sharon Scholem
1. Approve last month’s minutes
- Minutes approved.
2. Principal’s Report
- Winter Sharing went well.
- Next acceleration block starts next week.
- The new computers have arrived for the computer lab. The school is working on finishing set up of the lab. This money was earmarked for the computer purchase.
3. Teacher’s Report
- Thanks for the winter gifts.
4. Membership Coordinator Report
- At 71% membership right now. 182 contributing families thus far.
5. Treasurer’s Report
- Tree sale final net is about $7K.
6. KEHP Update
- All of the 21 families without paying PTO dues and Bulk Supplies were sent an email. Seven have paid since then; 14 still outstanding.
- Ms. Conway has asked whether there is an autopay option for KEHP. We will look into it.
- Two families are outstanding for KEHP dues.
- KEHP Committee will review policies and report back next month.
7. LSAT Update
- They met on December 20 with interested community members.
- LSAT has their webpage up and has posted their minutes.
- The budget process with begin in January.
8. Equity Team Update
- The pledge was published and people signed the banner.
- The next meeting is on January 17 at 1:00 pm.
- They are looking at putting together another community event to see how things are going.
- The team is looking at comments for the action plan, and will review those likely at the next meeting.
9. New Business
- Discussion of overlaps with long-term subs and teachers on leave.
- Acceleration Block. The new letter with clarification was helpful for parents.